Sunday, November 1, 2009

Handmade Cards

I have two of these spring flower cards which are bank inside and they are $2.50 each.
I have two of these flower cards which are blank inside and they are $2.50 each.
I have two yellow cupcake birthday cards, they are 2" by 2" and they are .50¢ each.
I have two pink cupcake birthday cards, they are 2" by 2" and they are .50¢ each.
I have two thanks very much cards and they are .50¢ each.
I have only one Happy Valentine's card. It is $2.50.
I have two heart cards and they are $2.50 each.
I have four flower cards, they are 2" by 2.5" and they are .75¢ each.
I have the two turkey cards shown and they are $2.50 each.
I have two cards with a "gold" ribbon and two cards with a "silver" ribbon. They are $2.50 each.
I have this one set of five gift tags below. It is $2.50 for the set. I have two sets of the gift tags below. They are $2.50 a set.
I have two sets of the gifts tags below. They are $2.50 a set.

No comments:

Post a Comment